Carl Douglas Contracts Ltd is a Worcestershire based building company with a family background. Carl Douglas is the Managing Director and the first contact for the Client. Carl has a family background in the building trade and the family has a combined experience of 65 years worth of building. He has been on building sites from a young age and working for building companies doing a range of things from domestic, petroleum and industrial work before finally setting up his own company.
CDC Ltd carry out building work for clients throughout Worcestershire, Birmingham, the Black Country and the surrounding regions and even as far as London specialising in Newbuilds, Extensions, Refurbishments and Renovations.
CDC Ltd understand that success comes from the relationships with our clients, all of whom have direct access to Carl with the knowledge that they will have a first class high quality finish.
We carry out all aspects of general building; renovation and refurbishment work, including:
- New Builds
- Refurbishments and renovations
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Conservatories and windows
- Plus all general building, joinery, plumbing, electrical, roofing, plastering, tiling work, decorating and block paving
We aim to deliver:
- Quality work - timely, tidy, polite and respectful service
- Full project management with plumbers, carpenters, electricians, roofers, tilers, bricklayers, plasterers and decorators
- Project management service through our strong relationships with architects and structural engineers.
How we deliver:
- We have core tradesman/subcontractors who we have worked with for a number of years
- We have network of relationships with architects, engineers consultants whom we have worked
with for a number of years
- Commitment to a first class service
Carl Douglas Contracts enjoy close working relations with a number of high-profiles clients. Pictured to the right is antiques expert Philip Serrell and his Business Partner Mark Atkins, for whom we have recently undertaken a large schedule of works.